Saturday 21 February 2015

Our europe cities outreach is almost here!

Hey everybody!
As you know, I am currently a part of Ywam's discipleship training school here in Biarritz, France and it has made such an impact in my life so far! Each week is filled with lectures, worship, community outreach, spontaneous trips, games, and an amazing community! The DTS has bonded so well and we have really grown immensely during these first few months. 

The next 3 months will look a lot different, as we are splitting up and sending out 4 different teams to various cities in Europe for outreach! My team and I will be outreaching to Marseilles, France, Banja Luka, Bosnia, and Ireland! In Marseilles we will be joining up with another team and we'll be in the streets doing evangelism, and later working with a kids VBS program there. In Bosnia, we are going to spend time at an orphanage, hanging out with the kids and teaching some English! and in Ireland we don't have a specific plan yet, but Timo, our outreach leader, is working on it! The information is still being worked out, but I will continue to update as we go and when I find out more.

If you would like to partner financially with me and give to this outreach experience, I am still trusting for 1600 euros before the 6th of March. God will do amazing things through this team and I very excited, but still trusting for provision with finances. If you would like to give, that would be awesome! You can email or facebook me, stephaniebweiss@gmail.com, and I will give you further details. :)

 I am so excited for this experience and so thankful that I can be a part of it. I encourage you to stay updated with my blog! Appreciating your prayers and support during this time,
Stephanie

Philippians 4:6-7, "Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."


Here is a pic of the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment