Tuesday 12 April 2016

a new quarter begins!

Hi everyone!
I Wanted to share some photos of Biarritz I took a couple weeks ago! I love this place so much.













The music students have all arrived and have already started class and are currently learning about the nature and character of God taught by our base leader, Dan Appa. I have been enjoying leading hospitality! Some days I am needed to pick guests up at the airport, other days I am baking for the whole base, or organizing different events. It's a job that keeps me on my toes and challenges me to stay on top of things. I also get to be creative - which I love.

Next month our whole base will drive to Germany to attend a Ywam conference! Loren Cunningham, the founder of Youth With a Mission, as well as other well known speakers will be there. The January DTS is meeting us there, the Music DTS will come along, and all the staff as well! It will be an amazing time together and a rare opportunity to hear from Loren Cunningham and other well known speakers in the Ywam world. Also I am pretty sure that we are camping while we are there- so it is going to be quite the adventure. :) 

Another cool thing is that I have started an online Relational Fundraising course with Ywam E-Learning. It is designed for new missionaries who are starting to raise support and to give them the skills and the knowledge on how to do it well. I'm thankful for this resource- I haven't finished it yet- but I am working on it in my spare time. 

Thanks for praying for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment